Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are fresh from the mold. Still have to cast up the rubber tires. They are sized to fit most HW casts.
Gonna toss these in the polisher to see what kind of shine they will pull.

·
Registered
5,432 Posts
What's the dia.? What's they worth? Will they only take dubs? Are dubs tires all your gonna make. Why six instead of four or eight? Reck'n you can make wire wheels? I like 'em.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are about 11/32" tall. About an 1/8" deep. The style used to be priceless seeing as how you cannot find them in stores anymore.

Not sure what my worth is.

I imagine you could fashon your own rubber from shrink wrap or the like...make as big as you want then. Right now the rubber is dubs style...lol.....rubber band tire.

I may make more styles. Not sure. There seems to be a demand for porsche alloys. The only reason I did these is because like I said. I cannot find them in stores. They seem to have gone the way of the dinosaur.

LMAO...6 instead of 8 because that's all had left I would love to do runs of more but then I need more masters... If I ever find them again that may happen.

Wire wheels could happen if they are solid...ie the wire parts are carved into a background. If they are individual wires then no...probably not. When the areas of the mold get that thin it will not cast.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts