Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, is anyone else getting these messages in the personal home e-mail???

"Reply to post 'New Board - Time for a "Roll Call"

I must have 20 or more of them now in my e-mail!

How do I get rid of this from continuing to happen?

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Your profile says you want to be notified of new replies to posts that you have participated in. Go in and reset your profile.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PWSchuh said:
Your profile says you want to be notified of new replies to posts that you have participated in. Go in and reset your profile.
Thanks for th info guys, BUT THE BIG MYSTERY here is that I don't recieve any other notifications in my e-mail to any other posts that I have replied to...JUST that one post that I mentioned above, and there are now atleast 30 or so of them in my e-mail.

While my profile might say that, I have never recieved a notification to any of the posts that I have replied to. Why would ist one post be different from anyother posts that I have replied to? I'm just trying to figure out what all of a sudden changed?

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
I think that post was so old and suddenly resurrected the settings were different before the last upgrade. I remember I used to click no subscriptions after each post when I first signed up but now I believe the default setting is no subscriptions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts