Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
OK. "Price Chopper" headquarters are within a half hour drive from my house and the grocery stores are everywhere, but I can't remember ever having seen "house brand" die cast toys there.

That one looks like either a Majorette or Yat Ming "Bernard" with that round window.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
LOVE that White cab over tractor! Tell us more about it. I have vivid memories of those tractors as a kid. Many of them ran on gasoline. On one of the streets where we lived, almost every morning an asphalt tanker with a White cab came rumbling down the street and would always backfire just before it stopped at the stop sign; would scare the bajeezus out of me!! :eek:

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK. "Price Chopper" headquarters are within a half hour drive from my house and the grocery stores are everywhere, but I can't remember ever having seen "house brand" die cast toys there.

That one looks like either a Majorette or Yat Ming "Bernard" with that round window.
The Price Chopper truck is a Yatming. I remember being younger having several other Yatming trucks like that one but do not know what ever happened to them. I kind of forgot about that style truck until I found this one a couple weeks ago. Now I have two, and hope to add more! This one I found at the Regional Flea Market for $1.00.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
LOVE that White cab over tractor! Tell us more about it. I have vivid memories of those tractors as a kid. Many of them ran on gasoline. On one of the streets where we lived, almost every morning an asphalt tanker with a White cab came rumbling down the street and would always backfire just before it stopped at the stop sign; would scare the bajeezus out of me!! :eek:
Well I really know nothing about it to be completly honest. Saw it in a bin at a garage sale and added to the other cars that I found. It is NOT diecast, it is a plastic model. I see no markings on it to indicate brand, I have to assume that it is made by Aurora?? That is what is written on the box trailer. Aurora Coast To Coast, and the box trailer is very similiar to the Dairy Milk Trailer, same wheels etc. Thants about all I can tell you. I thought it was neat and I bought it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts