Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, it's great to be back as a sponsor on Hobbytalk (Thank you Hank.) To celebrate this we have created a discount code for all hobbytalk members just type in discount code htapril2007 when you check out to receive an additional $5.00 off your order. You must at least spend $50.00 to receive the discount. If you spend 100.00 you will receive a 15.00 discount in addition to our already low prices. Please look over the new website to see all it has to offer. This is Megahobby's 7th year in business on the web, its been a fun ride with lots more to come. Many cool kits coming out this year from Moebius, Monarch models and lindberg. Enjoy and thank you for all your support, we know lots of you have been with us since the start.
Thank you for your support
Pete Vetri http://www.Megahobby.com

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Cool News Pete!!

Well, I'm delighted to hear this - and to see that one of my grail kits should be available some time soon:

GLM-7901 1/350 Solar Powered Space Station $14.98 TBA

I just love those old fashioned space / sci fi kits. :thumbsup:

Cheers!!

Huzz :wave:

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
Kewel news, Mr. Vetri! Welcome to the wonderful world of Hobby Talk Sponsorship!

Good luck, we're all counting on you. :)

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Welcome back Rick and Pete!

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I forgot to mention my old pal Rick Yes it is still me and Rick who run Megahobby any questions give us a call 888-642-0093.

·
Lifetime Monster Modeler
4,124 Posts
Hi Pete! Glad to see you guys around for your 7th year!

And if anyone has never ordered from Pete or Rick...they are GREAT to work with and speedy shipping too! One of the best online hobby shops out there!

MMM

·
Starship Class
11,937 Posts
I love Megahobby and frequently purchase from there. It's always the first place I look when browsing or looking for something specific.

Thanks for sponsoring this forum!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts