Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 4564 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
HUGE thanks to Chris and Tina for the countless hours of hard work involved to make Medina such a fun place to race....great program ,great people, and I enjoyed every minute of it :thumbsup:

Hail the new guys!!!

Bryan,Papa,Brian,and Eric ....thanks to you guys so we can keep this carnival rollin...lets have some FUN :hat:

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I just have one question........ Does this mean there will no longer be any BROWNIES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
kik said:
I just have one question........ Does this mean there will no longer be any BROWNIES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Does your wife make a mean Brownie?

MAybe you could be the Brownie director.....LOL :woohoo:

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Question on the race fees, If you have an elite membership for one class and, on race day, decide to run two classes, would the race fee be $5?

Tweak

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
UPON request i would like announce that we will be holding the OHIO STATE PRO SERIES OPENER ON MAY 17TH.
There will also be a practice day on the friday before .
so practice is may 16 and race day is may 17..
(scrapheep ) dave richmond will provide the remaining venues and dates and important information for the series...
stay tuned!!
b

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Heatseeker said:
Question on the race fees, If you have an elite membership for one class and, on race day, decide to run two classes, would the race fee be $5?

Tweak
that is correct tweak...
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Heatseeker said:

Tweak
I have been wrong before but that is the way I read it. :cool:

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
CarolinasRc is having a 24 hour sale with the following discounts:

If Your Order is Between $0.00 - 199.99 You Save: 15% Discount Code SWJAN15

If Your Order is $200.00 + You Save 10% Discount Code SWJAN10

·
Registered
427 Posts
carlo71 said:
UPON request i would like announce that we will be holding the OHIO STATE PRO SERIES OPENER ON MAY 17TH.
There will also be a practice day on the friday before .
so practice is may 16 and race day is may 17..
(scrapheep ) dave richmond will provide the remaining venues and dates and important information for the series...
stay tuned!!
b
I would also like to announce one more event being hosted by Medina RC Raceway and Club this summer. The Nitro Factory Tracks Series will be at Medina August 8th (open practice) and 9th (quals/mains). There will be more details to come about the race and the Michigan based Factory Tracks series. I will add this, the series is first class and is growing the hobby in Michigan and now the region. You won't want to miss this one!

Eric Clark

41 - 60 of 4564 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.