Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 4564 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
papa said:
Thank you Chris and Tina!

For those of you that may be wondering..... what is this club thing?

Bottom line is ...Medina RC Raceway is now the members track. The four of us are just the initial stewards. We feel like we can work together for you and keep the track moving forward.

So... a couple of things to get out of the way...

1 You do not need to be a member to race, practice etc....
2 You do need to be a member to have a voting stake in club business.

Let the questions roll guys we will do our best to give ya' the skinny......
Hello, papa..... great news!!!!!

Well, I'll ask a few questions. Will all proceeds go to the club, or are there other costs, such as water, electric or a rental agreement for land? If all proceeds go to the club, this would put the club at a big advantage compaired to other club tracks....... Sounds like a great thing about to happen this year and I can't wait to call Medina home this season....

Good work guy's!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Here is the skinny......

After we recoup our cost..... all moneys material and equipment belong to the club and its members and will be there for the club and its members to do as they see fit. We are setting this up a as a Not for Profit LLC.

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thanks for all the kind words guys!

We are glad you all enjoyed the track over the past season and a half!

Never fear we will be out racing from time to time! I have a lot of things on my plate this spring/summer but we will make it out as much as we can. See ya all at the track. Who knows I might even get to travel with a series or something....

Chris

·
Registered
258 Posts
One thing- Electric mains need to be longer for sure- 7min for regular stuff or if discused and time premiting 10min mains. The batteries we all have now are plenty for 7min mains and some are good for 10min mains, especialy the ones in stock and mod classes. Just my 2cents, 5 min is getting the shaft IMHO.
Im sure many of the electric drives will agree.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
(13.) All electric mains will be five minutes , unless new brushless classes vote for longer mains / time permitting

Organizationaly...... we will need people to step up and fill out the clubs structure....IE Electric Director, Nitro director etc...

·
Registered
465 Posts
I just read your rules, very informative. All my questions have been answered. If anyone has questions check out the link that carlo71 posted.

·
Registered
465 Posts
papa said:
(13.) All electric mains will be five minutes , unless new brushless classes vote for longer mains / time permitting

Organizationaly...... we will need people to step up and fill out the clubs structure....IE Electric Director, Nitro director etc...
I'm sure the club membership fees will start rolling in soon. Do you guys have a tentative date set for a first meeting? Maybe set a date, time and place and people can show up, pay dues and have a meeting..... Just a thought..

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
eman1 said:
Hey you should have, ask Music put those links in his first post so its not overlooked.
I put a link to the website in it jeez! LOL...

Just click the rules tab!

I am sure the look and feel of the website will change as soon as they start updating it. I would hate to post a link that ends up getting broken!

Chris

·
Registered
258 Posts
Chris wasnt trying to be mean, Just a suggestion but if the links are going to change then i wouldnt worry about it.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
dell said:
what are race fees without membership? if you sign up for a second elite, do you get a second shirt?

(14.) Membership dues are $35.00 per year for a BASIC member which includes a basic t-shirt
(15.) ELITE membership is available for $130.00 with a $50.00 second class option which includes
personalized t-shirt and free CLUB racing for the year … SPECIAL EVENTS NOT INCLUDED .
(16.) Race Fees: Members and Non-Members:
(16a.) Members of the club
1st car $10.00, second car $5.00
(16.b)NON member. 1st car $15.00, second car $8.00

NO second T-shirt.... but the club will be selling t-shirts eventually....LOL :wave:

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
eman1 said:
Chris wasnt trying to be mean, Just a suggestion but if the links are going to change then i wouldnt worry about it.
Did ya miss the LOL??????? :tongue:

It's a Good idea I just figure it might change. That and by tomorrow no one will look at the front page anyway! LOL.

Chris

21 - 40 of 4564 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.