Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MCG series 3 mopar,how much longer til the release of this series?
Any photos of what they might look like yet?
I`m finished with the BJ GM`s I wanted and I`m needing more GM`s now.I`m hooked :freak:

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
This is scheduled for April, but could be late as May. Gonna be all Mopars, so the Mopar fans will dig this series.

Russ

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Rob has scared me with that mcg series 3 preview pic, Not all mopars??
I hope that is wrong. The cuda and dodge look great, but I dont need any more camaros,stangs and 442's- LOL

·
Registered
812 Posts
I for one am extremely dissapointed!!! I had this set on a pre-order, mostly for the 63 Chrysler and 64 Plymouth. Now I will probably be stuck with a whole bunch of cars I don't want. This will definitely be the LAST pre-order I place! Thanks alot Greenlight!

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was looking forward to the 08 challenger and charger srt-8 along with the 71 cuda.I quess that I won`t be ordering multiple master cases now.
With these changes I`ll just buy the 71 cuda from this set.Only way this cuda could be better is in all black with the twin scoop hood.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
zed300 said:
I for one am extremely dissapointed!!! I had this set on a pre-order, mostly for the 63 Chrysler and 64 Plymouth. Now I will probably be stuck with a whole bunch of cars I don't want. This will definitely be the LAST pre-order I place! Thanks alot Greenlight!

Its all good bro....I'll take your Mustang GT/CS's.

I can understand the mopar guys disappointment with the addition of the non-mopar cars, but I am really excited about those Mustangs.....especially since I have a real '07 GT/CS on the way.

Hey you have to admit....the mopars that ARE included in this set are awesome.

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I`ll propally pick up the regulars of that 60`s dodge but I have no interest in the 71 charger.I like the 68-70 ,85-87,and 05-08

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Hopefully that one guy can get his preorder refunded since they changed the set. only seems fair.

I also planed to get master cases. by the bunch... o well.

I still love greenlight but, its just a bummer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts