Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone -

Sorry for the disappoint this brings for some of you. Unfortunately, a few of the castings that were scheduled to be released in Series 3 - PURE MOPAR did not get finished in time for the scheduled release date. So instead of making you guys hold out for an extra 2 months with no new muscle cars, we went ahead and released Series 3 with a change in the line-up. But, don't worry, MCG Stock & Custom Series 4 is going to be PURE MOPAR! The line-up will include:

1964 Plymouth Fury Max Wedge
1964 Chrysler 300K
1966 Dodge Coronet Conv.
1971 Charger Superbee
2006 Dodge Challenger Concept
2006 Charger SRT8 Superbee

Thank you for understanding! We promise to make the wait for the PURE MOPAR cars worth it. I will post images when I have them available.

If you want to view all the cars from Series 3, check out our website.

Have a great weekend!!!
[email protected]

·
Registered
5,966 Posts
I`ll definately be picking up these from this release........
2006 Dodge Challenger Concept
2006 Charger SRT8 Superbee

·
Registered
812 Posts
This is GREAT News!!! I was sooo dissapointed to read about the 64 Plymouth and 63 Chrysler being cancelled. I figured the 63 Chrysler would be the closest I would get to my all time favorite car.....The 64 Chrysler 300K! And now that is the one that is going to be made! The rest of the set looks great as well! It will DEFINITELY be worth the wait!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Thanks Katie for the Update. We Understand that things happen with production.

Good news still for us MOparfans, we can wait :)

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Thanks for keeping us in the light! I will be getting all the MoPar Muscle I can. And too Me, they are all Muscle. If you could make a nice Viper that would work too. Another wonderful reason to be apart of the HobbyTalk Experience!!!!!!!

shakn340

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Thanks for keeping us informed Katie.

I'll get the 1964 Plymouth Fury Max Wedge, the 1964 Chrysler 300K, and the 1966 Dodge Coronet convertible.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Does anyone know why the 64 300K was announced, but replaced by the 63 300J. I know the cars are very close, and the 300J is also being made as a Pace Car, but why did they announce a 64?!?

·
Registered
896 Posts
zed300 said:
Does anyone know why the 64 300K was announced, but replaced by the 63 300J. I know the cars are very close, and the 300J is also being made as a Pace Car, but why did they announce a 64?!?
Unknown..the differences between the '63 and '64 that I know of are the grille and taillights.

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
model maker said:
thanks for the link, I am wanting a 69 Charger OR a 1970 Challenger,I let so many of these slip through my fingers back in the 70's when you could have any one of them for around $1200.00, now they are 20 times that price.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts