Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
McCullough's Off Road in Sarver, Pa hosts the March Nitro Madness indoor race on Saturday March 24th.

$30 entry fee, 50% cash payout to all nitro classes. 1/8 buggy, 1/10 truck, Prod. MT, and truggy.

Indoor off road racing, ventilated track with separated & heated pits.

I need to double check on start times, but the building will be open early for practice.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Do you think that there will be more than 11 1/8th scales??????:p

Is there a problem with McCullough's race forum? I could get into the forum section at all today???????:confused:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes... the server is undergoing routine maintenance... the forum should be back up in a day or so.

and hopefully there will be more than that :) we're expecting a pretty nice crowd if everyone shows that says they are coming.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Doors open at 8am on Saturday, racing starts at 2PM. Plenty of time for out of towners to get some practice laps in.

Each class runs 3 - five minute qualifiers and a main. Mains will be 12 minutes in length.

weather should be nice this weekend too...

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not sure Gene... it was only supposed to be down for a day or two. They must have found a problem with the server. If it isn't back up soon, I'll try to find out what's up this weekend and post here.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Any chance of running the sportsman class? If not, are the qualifiers going to be sorted based on quality of driver?

basically, I would like to race, but this would be my second race in the highly competitive 1/8th scale class (touring car is my main R/C drug).

I don't want to be in the way kind of thing.....

Rob

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rob - we usually don't do a sportsman class for the money races... I can talk to the owner about maybe doing a re-sort after the 2nd round.

Come on out and have fun... we use IFMAR qualifying, so just move to the side if a faster vehicle comes up behind you and they will find a way to get by.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts