Hobbyist Forums banner

21 - 40 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
Another great day of racing indoors!
Get your buts out here soon and get a jump start on your columbus setup.
Very similiar conditions.Crazy grip and getting better!

Pink tapers for the rear seem to be the standard,fronts are still pretty open to your driving style.
I've seemed to settle at a fairly stiff setup for the stock and mod MF2's,red springs all around with any where from 27.5 to 32 weight oils,still tweaking on it,but I'm allot closer.
Don't have a buggy setup yet(waiting on a BK2)but from what I've observed,they to are on the stiff side,I've seen some blue front springs and orange rears.with some wild looking tires!?

Don't miss another week!(even you Rico).

http://www.mcculloughs-offroad.com/

·
Registered
286 Posts
I won't be there this Saturday :(

I have a dinner to go to for my parent's 50th anniversary, so I'll miss out again this week. Hopefully, I can get back on the track the week after. You guys are getting too far ahead of me on the setups! :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Thomas - the new track is located up on the hill behind Doug's house. Go past the entrance to the outdoor track and up the hill past Doug's house. The driveway to the new building is on the right. You can't miss it, the building is huge.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
RICOTHOMAS said:
Might be comin' Saturday.
GREAT NEWS!!!

For a while it looked like I wasn't going to make,I was supposed to be moving a freind but he had to reschedule.
Hope to see ya there.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #33 (Edited)
This indoor thing is really working out!

68 entries,again, 27 stock trucks!!(not telling where I ended up).

Very good racing in every class,and more importantly,everyone had fun!!

Ya know,coming from a mostly carpet racing background,it is really great to have a race day where nobody is arguing,or fighting or whining,or complaining about there fellow racers,sure,things happen but for the most part people chaulk it up to "that's racing".
Thanks for another great day of racing.

Remember,if we get 5 or 6 mini T's,they are going to have a payout!! So bring em out!

http://www.mcculloughs-offroad.com/

·
Registered
286 Posts
Tom - no fighting, complaining, or whining? Obviously you don't pit close enough to hear me :)

Got some new go-fast goodies for my Mini-T. Maybe I'll be able to beat Luke...

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Your going to have to watch out for Gary and his "team" of mini "T" drivers.

P.S. You weren't racing Sat.Probably why I didn't here any whining. :devil:

·
Registered
286 Posts
yeah... TR the web guy is also a student is is currently dealing with finals and other school stuff. Once the term is done, he'll be able to post some new pics and info.

hey Tom - looks like my new Mini T parts paid off - it's getting close to being dialed. Now if only I can get it to go as fast as Brad's :)

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
[

hey Tom - looks like my new Mini T parts paid off - it's getting close to being dialed. Now if only I can get it to go as fast as Brad's :)[/QUOTE]

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :dude:

·
Registered
63 Posts
When's practice?

I just need to throw some paint on this thing and I'll be ready to race. The only remaining problem will be that I've never run offroad before in my life.

I think some practice time is in order before I show up for my first race day.

21 - 40 of 140 Posts