Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
McCullough's had such a good turnout and so much good racing.That they are going to hold another trophy race.This time the trophy's will be bigger and there will be more to hand out.For those of you that missed the first one missed out on one heck of a race. So you don't want to miss this one.
There will be a new layout for this race.The cost for the classes are as follow. $20 for the 1st class, $15 for the 2nd class, and $10 for the 3rd class.
All electric classes are welcome, including E-Scale and Sportmans.The other classes are Mod/Stock 2wd, and Truck, Intermediate 4wd and Mod 4wd , stock /mod Corr truck.Doors will open at 7 AM and racing will start at 12 noon.For any other info call Doug at 724 816 9407
www.mcculloughsrcracing.com

·
Registered
794 Posts
What's the hot tire set up for your track I might be in Pitt in a few weeks and would like try your track out it Looks relly Cool in the Vids ???

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mostly pink slicks.Sometimes you will nned to run a little pin.Pink BKbars are ok.Some guys like running the Pro Line Suburbs, clat compound.This is for all classes.Buggy grip all tires.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I'm a little confused here. You're saying here that it's $20 for first class, but the entry form off of your website is saying $45. Am I looking at the wrong entry form? I'd like to try and make it out for CORR since I'll be getting mine this week, but $45 seems like a lot!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'm a little confused here. You're saying here that it's $20 for first class, but the entry form off of your website is saying $45. Am I looking at the wrong entry form? I'd like to try and make it out for CORR since I'll be getting mine this week, but $45 seems like a lot!
I think what you are looking at was last years sign-up sheet for the pro series. There is no sign up sheet for the rophy race. Jist sign up at the door.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Doug McCullough had mentioned that there will be trophies for all classes including EScale and Sportsman!!! Last race had 119 entries, better get there early.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Slicks and small pins. Anything holeshot and smaller. We haven't ran them enough to know what the golden tire is.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts