Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
McAllister Racing completes it's full line of Nascar bodies with the new Toyota Camry #238. Our Camry body maintains a true scale look with great aerodynamics for handling and downforce. Comes with add-on spoiler, paint mask and overspray film. Ask your local RC dealer for McAllister Racing by name.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey, thanks for taking a look and for the encouraging words.

Our Monte Carlo, Fusion and Charger bodies were a big departure from our previous Nascar bodies with the new nose shapes and especially the sloping rear bumper to reflect a scale look with the full size cars.

The Toyota Camry is yet a new direction with a wider rear spoiler and rear deck for more stability and a longer front nose, resulting in more overall grip from aerodynamics. The new Camry shapes really lend itself to this concept. We maintained the add-on spoiler still, to give the racer an option to use one or not. I think you'll really like the feel of the body.

I'll be at the Vegas race in a few weeks to see the Camrys first hand. I think we're very close with our new body.

Thanks, Gary Mcallister

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
I have been a fan of McAllister bodies - and also think the Camry looks really good, I still love the old Taurus and even moreso the FUSION (I think McAllister has the ONLY current FORD FUSION style body) and it really has a slammed nose.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
I especially like working with Gary and new body approval. He is one of the few that I have to send a reminder to, in which case can result in a body not being approved for a coming event. This one has just met the ARCOR 30 day rule!

It will be a couple of days before I can get the list on the Web site changed, but the body will be on the list as approved as of 02/28/07. Which means..this body is legal for the ARCOR Carpet Open at Classic on March 31-April 1, 2007.

JB

·
Registered
7,343 Posts
GM & Toyota...same ship, hmmm

Well, the PONTIAC VIBE is MADE by TOYOTA (Same vehicle as a TOYOTA Matrix I believe) So, it may not be a ship...but a little boat~

·
Registered
219 Posts
McAllister Camry

Thanks Gary,Toyota looks,fits awesome on my L-4!
All paint,only stickers are headlights & grill.
Dan

1 - 18 of 18 Posts