Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Sorry I have not updated the MCG 3 in awhile. What you see on Greenlight is the correct items. I will update the list soon.

Russ

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Milezone said:
Sorry I have not updated the MCG 3 in awhile. What you see on Greenlight is the correct items. I will update the list soon.

Russ
thanks.finally a 71 hardtop cuda.I`ll soon have a favorite casting.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I drove a real charger srt-8 yesterday. I absolutely must get the 1:64 version now

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I think between just a few of us mopar guys on here, we will end up owning most of the reg issue series 3 sets :)

Guess thats my way of owning stock in GL :thumbsup:

·
Registered
549 Posts
Ok Guys I like mopars as much as the next guy but where are the 74 ss LaGuna (CHEVELLE), and some 70s impalas and oldsmobiles? And how about some more 70s fords,pontiacs,etc.....

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I'm glad glhshelby is getting a 71 Cuda, but I'd like to see GL do some Mopars that havent been done like some "C" bodies.
I'd like a 70 Plymouth sport Fury GT/S-23. Or a 70 Chrysler Hurst 300.
69 Fury convertible or VIP. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
40Intrepid said:
I'm glad glhshelby is getting a 71 Cuda, but I'd like to see GL do some Mopars that havent been done like some "C" bodies.
I'd like a 70 Plymouth sport Fury GT/S-23. Or a 70 Chrysler Hurst 300.
69 Fury convertible or VIP. :thumbsup:
I`d definately pick up a 70 hurst if they made it.I know someone that has a real one with 32k miles on it and it`s still wearing it`s original paint and in beautiful condition.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts