Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
OOOO! another GT! Gotta have that. Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I got both of those yesterday too. I liked the Mustang in the 5-pack better.. just couldn't buy the 5-pack for the one car I wanted...

·
Registered
152 Posts
I saw a 5 pack with the mustang in it. I think it was more of an orange/yellowish color though. I think it's a shame with the plastic roof, but I'd probably pick it up anyway if i see it next time I'm at walmart.

How many colors is that for the GT now? I'll definately have to get that orange one. I think that will be four different for me.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Never saw the green one before, not sure I like the grey srtipeing.. Black would have been better. If you ever find another that color drop me a line,I'll buy it from ya. Thanks
Grey

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
GreyWolf61 said:
Never saw the green one before, not sure I like the grey srtipeing.. Black would have been better. If you ever find another that color drop me a line,I'll buy it from ya. Thanks
Grey
They are found in ten packs available everywhere. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
As much as I don't like silver.. it looks good with the real rubber tires! I finally spotted the green one in a 10-pack.. I just don't want to spend $10 for one car...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
slythorne said:
As much as I don't like silver.. it looks good with the real rubber tires! I finally spotted the green one in a 10-pack.. I just don't want to spend $10 for one car...
I know what you mean, I just bit the bullet and got...couldnt pass it up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts