Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'cause I recently decided to start collecting M2 chase cars. I love the classy look of the black and gold & Burgundy and gold cars. I also think the Drivers chase cars with color matching body and tires is awesome too. That coupled up with the M2 quality and detail. I'm sold!!

Here's what I've got so far with a few more on the way. I think I prefer them in the cubes over the BP's.

Has you can see I've got an extra GP '71 Hemi Cuda and an extra DM '70 Mustang Mach 1 BP. If anybody wants to do a swap for something I don't have LMK. :wave: [email protected]

·
Registered
267 Posts
That's a very nice collection you got.

I recently picked up the 57' Dodge Custom Royal Lancer chase and with the gold and black detailing, it really has a WOW factor.

Cheers :wave:

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Steve.... I have quite a bit of extras ... GPs - Drivers - Gooses - Golds and a Convention Promo.... LMK buddy as I too am looking to obtain them all.... Craig and I are helping each other when we can so join in and we all can help each other.... Its actually kind of fun to look for them as they are better made than any HW TH Super or Reg and less made. LMK if I can help

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Detroit muscle black and gold acadian for mustang? Acadian in cube, by the way..
I can do that.

Steve.... I have quite a bit of extras ... GPs - Drivers - Gooses - Golds and a Convention Promo.... LMK buddy as I too am looking to obtain them all.... Craig and I are helping each other when we can so join in and we all can help each other.... Its actually kind of fun to look for them as they are better made than any HW TH Super or Reg and less made. LMK if I can help
i have a few chases as well for trade or such that i see you don't have..
LMK any other interests you guys may have as I only have the 2 "extra" M2 chases. Email addy is above. :wave:

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
wait, lets be clear. i have the 429 mustang, i'm referring to the other mustang in clamshell, the 351..if that is what you want to trade, you have a deal, i'll send it out on wednesday, i don't get paid until then..And do you need a groundpounder release 7 maroon and gold mercury, i have an extra in clam, but the shield in the clamshell has fallen down behind the car, i'm offering it free, and i'll send a cube as well so you can transfer it if you want..i'll send it with the acadian..

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Steve,,,,, Craig needs your extra Mustang Mach 1 - Not the Mustang Boss.... So his Black & Gold Acadian in cube for your extra Black & Gold Mustang Mach 1 clamshell

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
At least I got it. :freak: :lol: Ok CraigO you want the Mach1 351 in clam shell and that's one I have as an extra so it's yours. I need the Arcadian. The Merc I have coming in clam shell, but I'd love the extra cube if you don't mind. :wave: I'll hit you with my addy in PM.

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
At least I got it. :freak: :lol: Ok CraigO you want the Mach1 351 in clam shell and that's one I have as an extra so it's yours. I need the Arcadian. The Merc I have coming in clam shell, but I'd love the extra cube if you don't mind. :wave: I'll hit you with my addy in PM.
hahaha, funny you say aRcadian...The baseplates on the samples did as well, funny considering where they were located..ok, i digress, i will send it out wednesday afternoon, and no probs, i'll send you a cube..

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hahaha, funny you say aRcadian...The baseplates on the samples did as well, funny considering where they were located..ok, i digress, i will send it out wednesday afternoon, and no probs, i'll send you a cube..
I think it comes from bein' a Maine-ah. We have Arcadia Nat'l Park here so it's only natural. :tongue:

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
I think it comes from bein' a Maine-ah. We have Arcadia Nat'l Park here so it's only natural. :tongue:
Maybe you really should have your head examined, Maine-iac!...;) ;) ;)
It's Acaidia National Park! No "r" in it.

To be totally honest, I had to look it up to make double sure!
Us Maine-iacs tend to not only drop "r's", but add them where they're not supposed to be! :freak:

Instead of Lisa's Pizza it's Lee-sir's Pete-zer :drunk:

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
That's even better, at the time m2 was located in arcadia, CA, and there were sample baseplates with the misspelling..

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
I'm outta Bawstin and I've been to Acadia Nat'l Pahk up theya in Maine jus nawth of the Lummox in Pohtland...

Theya's no ah in clam chowdah eitha!

:wave:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts