Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 568 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WEEKLY OVAL RACE SCHEDULE

We have made some changes to our weekly schedule. I hope everyone is pleased with it.

Oval racing will be Sunday mornings.

For a complete look at our new schedule check out: http://www.teammaximus.com/2004-2005

Track Memberships are On Sale Now - Get 20 hours a day access (5:00 a.m. - 1:00 a.m.) to the track. More information available at: http://www.teammaximus.com/2004-2005

H

·
0 Posts
Yes I am planning to. I'll probably be leaving right from work, or stopping at home for a few minutes.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Anyone else wanting to race on Sunday. Some guys are planning on going on Sat night, I'm going to wait and see what day the crowd will show up. Keep in touch.

Anchor

·
Registered
711 Posts
Ya that would help wouldn't it. I will be running stock. Actually may start out in sportsman just so I am not in the way. I also have an SK I plan on running. Not sure if anyone has run one up there yet. I ran a little in Gilford last year. But my oval skills still need a lot of work. It's a little different than running a quarter scale.

·
Premium Member
5,921 Posts
brando I run every week I mean every day there when you come i will help you. i will be there saturday. and maybe this sunday. i might go to vt on sunday.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Maximus-I honestly have no idea how many people would come. I might be able to bring 5 or 6 and depending on how much we advertise roadcourse racing you might get a few more. If you advertise a roadcourse day I am sure I can get people to travel. I know Nick Dawg can get interested racers.

I just got my hands on a REV 4 so I am ready to run some roadcourse.

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
Sorry won't be making this Saturday...Promise the wife we would do family thing with the kid...Anyway I need to change over my soild chassis to slider if I'm going to run at York..

1 - 20 of 568 Posts