Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while ago here we talked about a downloadable matrix cgi model kit from the movie website. My computer sucks so I can't build it to get the images to build a physical model of it. I was wondering if anyone here had built it and saved the images and would be willing to email them to me.

Thanks!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man, but I already downloaded it when the second movie came out. My problem is that my computers is slow as death and I have a terrible graphics card so I can't assemble the model. I heard that once it was built you could export the images so i could have the 5 views (front, back, side, top, bottom) to build a plastic model. I was hoping someone on the forum would have those images.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Nebulon, send me your email address and I'll send you the pictures. The app doesn't give orthographic views though - they're perspective views so they can't quite be used as construction blueprints as such, but they're not terribly distorted either.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm also starting on a Matrix hovercraft model(custom design, but similar to the Neb) and wondered if anyone could suggest any existing parts or found items that could be used for the 'hover pods' -- the electric jets on the ships.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts