Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
37,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My most recent boat purchase is this Matchbox Tinforcer. It is a brand new casting for 2017 designated model # MB1047. The card back doesnt contain any information detailing if it is modeled after any existing police boat in actual use. It is fitted with twin out boards and does not have a scale size designation on the base. The interior is fitted with 4 seats relative to placement with in the side window area. So it would be approxiametely 32 to 36 feet in length- which is probably an underestimate on my part.

2017 Matchbox #58 Tinforcer by Milton Fox, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Me likey a lot :thumbsup:

Looks like something Alaska or the Canadian Northern Territories would use to catch all the booze smugglers, steel bottom and prow for those icy waterways :p

·
Administrator
37,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
A tid bit I overlooked when I made this post is that the hull portion is one of only a few zamac castings issued by Matchbox. And I just a photo of the 2019 version and it has a plastic hull piece now too! :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts