Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
I saw this one in the previews and on the pegs as well. Pleasing color scheme, but it must be MB's own interpretation of the Batmobile because it's unlike any other I've seen in movies or in print.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I saw this one in the previews and on the pegs as well. Pleasing color scheme, but it must be MB's own interpretation of the Batmobile because it's unlike any other I've seen in movies or in print.
You have to remember these are attended for kids..... Kids can see things in so many different ways than us adults seeing things.

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Yes, it is a generic Batmobile, not a copy from a film but although I first hated it (should it really be blue and red), I've come to like it quite a bit because the front of it is modeled like a mask with red eyes which was actually part of some Batmobiles in the comics. I think Batman Adventures was one of them.

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
You have to remember these are attended for kids..... Kids can see things in so many different ways than us adults seeing things.
True. Although I tend to think Matchbox just didn't have permission to recreate a licensed vehicle. You know the shoestring budget the MB brand is always running on. I'm surprised they were even able to use the "Batmobile" name instead of something more generic, like "Bat Car". :lol:

I do like the face on the front though like Kiwi mentioned. That design element goes way back in Batman lore.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts