Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Its a little late but here's the flyer for the race. Big class will be the 8 second breakout trucks. Come try your hand at Breakout racing cap tire style.

Also check out our facebook page under The Oval at Carolina R/C Complex, its in the works but like us for updates and weekly results.

Text Font Line Parallel

·
Registered
640 Posts
Tom you may want to contact the hobbie shop for a spot. This isn't the hobby shop posting this is someone just doing post for the event and started a face book page to post results and updates about the track and events. :wave:,

·
Registered
343 Posts
Thinking about coming down but not sure what class? How hard are the 13.5 0 timing class cars to get to handle? Do you run the bodies (COT) the way they are, new or old style, or does it matter?

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
two weeks away, hope to see some old faces join us again.
Always had a good time at Easley. This summer I decided to stay home. After traveling all over the SC, NC, TN, FL and other places for 15 years. It has gotten harder to make those 5 to 8 hour drives and the cost of gas has not made it any better.

Hope you have a great race.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
I've had a couple folks email me about breakout rules. Basically there arent any, other than 10th scale pan car with either a truck body for 8 second and a car body for 7 second. You can run any tire, andy battery, any motor you choose, just dont break out. Its easy not to break out, its a lot harder to run 8.0 for 6 minutes. oh and the heats are 6 minutes and for trucks the mains are 10...the cars are 6 min.

nick

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
i have also had a few questions about 13.5 and wanted to point out that the rules on the carolinarc website for 13.5 are last years rules. This year we are running open body w/wing. sorry for any confusion this may cause, you can run a cot if you like, it can run quite well also. I just realized this morning when so many pm's were asking about cot bodies.

nick

1 - 20 of 23 Posts