Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Check the box below each you want.
Go near the bottom of the page and do Choose Action and click on it.
Choose Generate Action then pick Full Size.
Then come to HT and right click on your thread and do Paste

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the help, would you have an idea on the value... cash or trade value... Any help would be awesome..

Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
As Pierre said, it is rare. They mostly showed up at WM's in Canada (as you are). It is worth about $50-60. As for the others, the Superbird is $30-35 and other two are roughly $20 each.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you for the help..

And yes i thought 125 for all was a fair price.??? Not trying to rip anyone off..
I like to be fair, and to be treated fair.. Thats what this hobby is all about.??

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
I woudl have loved to have gotten the iron man W/L to go with my Thor W/L Charger mybe offering it here on the trade boards would have been nice since you got your info from here.:beatdeadhorse:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
WOW....

I did thank people for their help..??
comments like that usually get people upset,

as for the record, i tried to post a for sale post , but i didn't have enough posts yet and was not able to do so...

so, Thanks for the warm welcome dizzys440 :(

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
I didn't know you had to have a number of posts to sell or trade on this board if you do can some one please tell me. In your first post you said I never post here but find me on the rolo board (my bad don't know what that is) but hay i'll ask questions and all then go sell my stuff else where. I'm sorry if I get tired of seeing look at my ebay link (if I'm looking for something on ebay I don't need your link I can spell white lightning or ???) of what I'm selling or I just want to sell on here so I don't have to pay fee's because i want top top dollar for what i have. I came on this board because I love these stupid little cars and we all would trade and sell to each other and mess around and have fun (some still do) so I'm sorry if I'm tired of seeing Hi I'm new buy my stuff. :wave:

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
yes, you do have to have a certain post number, and didn't we all come here looking for info, whether to sell or value our collection more?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thank you Craig...

It did say i didn't have enough posts, to use the swap and sale section..
because the items were going to be sold here first.

and i was going to ask $100 shipped if you want to know, and when i did sell the item on The Toy Peddler, the buyer made me an offer of $110 shipped and i sold it for that price...I try to be fair with people, so it actually didn't sell for $125.

Well Dizzy440 the RLOL is short for the Redlines Online message board.

Dizzy440 you really know how to make people feel unwelcome here...

Thanks alot Jack!

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
i came here to talk to people who liked collecting like me and made some friends alomg the way, and I don't care what my collection is worth i don't collect for the $$$. I have afew cars worth alot of money in my at least 500 or so car W/L collection plus my hunts and 1:18 ertl chase and my other chase cars and lets not for get all my regular cars that i have open on my desk. so I said it would have been nice to offer them up here first and if you could'nt put a post in the S/S ya could have said it in this post. As for me making you feel unwelcomed all i said was to offer stuff up here all my comments wern't all for you they were just my opinion on what I see here so I'll put out the welcome mat and give you a cupcake next time.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Oh my bad I just reread your last post that maybe you have enough post to SELL here now maybe the board should start charging to sell here we can call it hobbybay. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts