Hobbyist Forums banner

who is the biggest slapper at marshalls?

1 - 20 of 351 Posts

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone this is Joe ivo from Marshalls. just wanted to make this to see how everyone is and to see who from the track reads this stuff :) oh also does anyone have any thoughts on the season so far. all i can say right now is i know its gonna be a great year. the open house is goin to be jam packed with great racers. i cant wait to see some old friends. and maybe if we are lucky Bill will have the personal transponders working. will it ever be workin right??

joe ivo
PORKSALOT :)

·
Registered
536 Posts
hey Joe, i guess there isnt too many that read this stuff, looking forward to the winter, its almost time to put away the big cars and go racing at marshalls

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey there mark and Herb. whats up? not much here, i just got off work. a hard night of sleepin and watchin tv. lol anyways enough mindless banter. :) yeah mark i notice not many people wrote here yet. im guessin they just didnt see it or maybe just dont have computers. or maybe dont know how to type? who knows :) anyways i cant wait till you give up on those big toys and get back to the "real toys" lol you know you cant wait. oh btw the new record is 58 somthing. jason shreff got it last week. he was smoking! a very nice turn out also. im hopin today will be nice also but i think the orl race is also today so it might be a lil more thin crowd. good thing im there to help thicken it up right? ok man im gonna get goin. get back soon and reclaim that record!

joe ivo

ps. dont forget the Anual open house and fall classic are coming up. im pretty sure its the first weekend in nov. ill get all the info on it up later in the weeek. last year there was around 100 entrents and it was a great show. this year is garenteed to be even better!

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Be there Nov. 1+2 . trying to be there sooner. Is anyone running 19t? :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
nah !!!

no joe you don't suck ... keep working with it and you'll get it going !

by the open house race i hope to be running some busch ... maybe sk afterwards ... herb

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks herb! and madball yes a few guys are runnin 19t. small crowd so far cause most the guys are runnin stock but for the open house there will be a nice turnout. probly close to what stock will have. and i think there will be a decent turn out of MOD guys just like last year.

joe ivo

·
Registered
404 Posts
Joe as soon you start to use the right spurs and pinions (Ours) you will start to go fast, if not we will have to chat for a while. Let us know what you need. George Oval Racing Concepts.

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey george i have started runnin the spurs and i deffiantly like it. so far i only put it on my 12th car cause i dont have my 10th scale back yet from Eric. but once i get it back it will be on it right away. but if you still wanna have a lil talk and maybe throw down a few rounds thats cool. just pack a lunch :) lol oh another thing... do you plan on runnin 12th at the open house? i know there will be people runnin it that weekend and i will also. either 19t or possibly open Mod from what i hear some of the guys sayin. i dont care either way. i was workin on mine and its gettin alot better. k gotta go

joe ivo

·
Registered
536 Posts
Joe, not sure yet, wont know till sat morning. i was just replying to your question above. did you get your car back yet? se ya soon

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oh ok mark. and no i didnt get my car back yet. i dont mind to bad but i deffinatly need it b4 the open house. i just have a funny thought in my mind that my car is bein wheeled to victory in events all over the country :) lol how prestigious! hehe

joe ivo

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hey what tires are you guy's running for 4 cell stock? I plan on running there weekly as soon as I get my car here. I hope to be out there this Sat.

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
hey team pzr. who is this? im joe ivosevic one of the local guys runnin stock. just curious if i know you. people tend to be runnin gray rears. black right front grey left front. or a green left front. also alot of the guys like the aqua rears. hope that helps!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Joe, thank you for the info. My name is Pete Zerneri. I ran some touring and offroad at Marshall's awhile ago. It's been close to two years since I've been there. I run a lot of Dirt Oval, so I'm looking to run something for the winter.

1 - 20 of 351 Posts