Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I am just trying to make a new offroad forum for Marshalls Hilltop Hobbies. If you guys have any questions then post them here. Thanks :thumbsup: :roll: :roll:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Marshalls is located in Honesdale Pennsylvania. Some of the classe for offroad are 8th scake buggy, truggy, 2wd nitro and electric stadium truck, nitro and electric 10th scale 2wd buggy, Monster truck, and some other classes. You should come up sometime.

There is a work/practice day this Sunday April, 29 2007. We work on the track and then we get to practice the rest of the time. If anyone is interested in coming up then you should bring some rakes and shovels. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Practice was good on sunday. The weather turn out to be really nice. Everything seemed to go pretty good to fact that I broke the whole rear end off my e-maxx. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
i havent been to marshalls since the carpet pro series many years ago and back then it was a premere facility with bill and dot marshall. any chance to see pics of the tracks and facility?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I myself do not have pics. Marshalls has changed alot in the last few years. they have an asphalt oval track now, offroad stadium track and they got a new carpet inside last year. You should take a ride up some time. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts