Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 352 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Marshall's asphalt season is about to start. Date for the races are as follows.
Sat night start times are 6pm, except for July 21st which is 4pm. If it rains electric classes will run indoors.

May
Sat 19th
Sat 26th

June
Sat 2nd
Sat 9th
Sat-Sun 23rd-24th

July
Sat 14th
Sat 21st 4pm start
Sun 22nd N.E.O.T.
Sat 28th

Aug
Sat 11th
Sat 25th

Sept
Sat 1st

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Never had that problem with some guys wearing perfume, :lol: I prefer Red Dot:thumbsup:
Bill Johnson said:
With BIG ASS bugs flying around your head and in your eyes... :lol:

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Joe - The weekend of May 5th, a guaranteed good time. If you do come bring your brushless mod, we need put some laps on that motor!!

Doug

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
dyno-dylan said:
Doug- Thats cinco de mayo lol That sounds cool

Dirk- checked out the asphalt track, looked awesome, nice fixing that big crack lol
Dylan - Are you going to be at the Seaford race?

Doug

·
Registered
284 Posts
I wish, lol .. However money isnt in great abundance if you know what I mean... But good luck to you.

Actually let me rephrase this, My mom decided to scam the IRS and claim that I lived with her last year when I obviously lived with my Dad because you wouldnt have seen me. so now our summer racing is screwed because we are out 4 thousand dollars and have to wait like 4 months for the appeal.

I dont like to complain about it but I thought yall should know why you wont be seeing much of me this summer.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Doug tell Rob C. I need the company jet lol.

You are very generous with all the help you have given and I appreciate your offer and when I am able to get away from running off road which is the primary class for the summer and with the money setback blacktop is on the backburner and I will let ya know if I need a ride

Thanks so much

Dylan

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey forget that dirt stuff, don't you know dirt is for farming, asphalt is for racing:cool:

Is it asphalt time yet???:roll:

dyno-dylan said:
Doug tell Rob C. I need the company jet lol.

You are very generous with all the help you have given and I appreciate your offer and when I am able to get away from running off road which is the primary class for the summer and with the money setback blacktop is on the backburner and I will let ya know if I need a ride

Thanks so much

Dylan

1 - 20 of 352 Posts