Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nov.6 + 7 Doors open 8am racing start at 12noon both days. Who's going? Oval and Road Course on carpet. Lots of fun
:mad:ball

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Madball said:
Nov.6 + 7 Doors open 8am racing start at 12noon both days. Who's going? Oval and Road Course on carpet. Lots of fun
:mad:ball
I'm planning on being there for 10th and 12th :wave:

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
SHADOW, I am coming down with lotws of guys for the Carpet opener and the oRL the next day look for SNOWBIRDS winners and NAtional WINNER to be rolling south with me .....Bring your little 12th car and we can play /////Look forward to seeing you and rubbing with ya again SRM

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
SMROCKET said:
SHADOW, I am coming down with lotws of guys for the Carpet opener and the oRL the next day look for SNOWBIRDS winners and NAtional WINNER to be rolling south with me .....Bring your little 12th car and we can play /////Look forward to seeing you and rubbing with ya again SRM
Rocket, Glad to see you're going to be there. Just a couple more weeks with the real cars and I'll be back to the rc racing knocking off the rust from the summer off. Hey are you using the KO speed controler still? I need to talk to you about the progaming if you figured them out yet:cool:

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
hey everyone looks to be a very nice start of the carpet season so far. Oct 9th is the first race of the seaons which is a saterday. also that day is the warm up race for the ORL race which is on 0ct 10th. gonna be some fast racing tahts for sure in every class so bring the good stuff :) im racing 12th 19t, 10th 19t, and spec car. so everyone hope to see everyone there. SRM it will be fun racing with you again try to bring a few NATIONAL winners with you :) seeya

joe ivo

·
Registered
572 Posts
I'll be there running 12th scale on Saturday night & Sunday!! Does the ORL run 12th on Sunday? What time does the race start on SUnday? 2-3 from Team CRC will be there as well. Should be a great event.

Steve

·
Registered
103 Posts
steve ,

the orl race at the hilltop on oct. 10 starts at 12 noon

the orl does have a 1/12 th. scale class i believe 19 turn but they seem not to be running it regularly , you know the drill 3 or more makes a class .

i'll be there the 9 th. and the 2 day race stop by and say hi !

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
i am gonna be at the "Big RACE" in November.... i'm bringin my 1/10th pan car for Busch Class... and Mini-T for the oval - if we are running it this year.

-TOne

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
hey jim whats up. gonna be nice racing with you this weekend. and everyone else also. should be packed! as for the 19t rules i believe it is any 19t this sat but on sunday it will be the ORL rules for the classes they are running. i could be wrong but i dont see why Bill would change rules without having a drivers meeting. so basicly any Arcor or chamelian motor on sat. and just the ORL motors for sunday. i hope thats right. gonna be alot of 12th scale racing so eveyrone be ready. lol i hope i am finally.

eviltone bring anything you have and im sure you will be able to race it. mini-t gets big at marshalls and busch is very competative. hope that helps.

another thing on the Fall classic. im pretty sure they will be having the 10% discount on what you buy on the weekend. thats how it has been every other year so i think its the same this year. there are items that arent at discount also. i dont have details but just lettin everyone that wanted to know that info just incase.

joe ivo

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
:confused: Just to let you all know that Nov 6-7 there is a roar regeinal event in ct at hobby chambers in westhaven I hope it does not interfear with you guys maybe we can make your nxt big event Thanks Ken

·
Registered
2,764 Posts
Busch Class Tires: someone gave me a tire setup that should be good, but i was wondering if anyone had any other sugestions.
i purchased an l3 USED at marshalls this summer. it was in the case, and it has a blue and green body with the crome silver #8 on it.

it was grey rears, green left front, black right front.

anyone got any other suggestions?

-Tone

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
if they are TRC tires you can run a double blue left front also
goodluck
alan

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
Mike Obrian that was a killer run for you on sat. nice job hitting 58 on your first outting! hope to see yah around more. maybe there will be some more compitition next time for you. seeya next week!

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Hey Joe nice run in 12th last night. We're going to have to start calling you Mr. 12th scale with all the winning you've been doing lately.

1 - 20 of 212 Posts