Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 1254 Posts

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Time for a new thread . Indoor season is around the corner. What classes are everyone running? Dan Osty and I were thinking about 13.5 spec class. Would keep tire prices in check and blinky mode means no speedo BS. Of course 17.5 open will be the big class again I am sure.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think it uses wgt tires and a COT body cut on the line. 13.5 blinky mode.
Yes its the TOUR rules 13.5 spec class. Very similar in speed to 17.5 open. Savings would be on tires and speedos are in blinky mode. Also no slamming bodies as they must be COT style cut on the body lines. I feel it would be less expensive than running 17.5 open on a weekly basis. This is my opinion. Personally I would love to run this class weekly at Marshalls but will probably run 17.5 open at the travelling events unless this class is offerd at those events.
Any one elses thoughts or comments? Pros cons??

·
Premium Member
1,081 Posts
When does the indoor season start? I see some pancar discussion but what exactly are the classes that are being run this year? Are you still running ORT bodies with wgt tires in blinky? How about 17.5 open? No body rules?

1 - 20 of 1254 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.