Hobbyist Forums banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
1 armed 1 CRANK IT UP A NOTCH UPS JUST GOT HERE I HAVE A COUPLE OF NEW REEDY MOTORS FOR THIS WEEKEND 10 TURNS PROBALLY WON'T BE ENOUGH .JK.
LOOKIN FOREWARD SEEING ALL YOU GUYS IT'S BEEN AWHILE

·
Registered
10 Posts
No Map for race.. What's up?

Greetings all... I'm assuming that the race in Vicksburg is still a go with only three days out but there still isn't a "Race Form" on the MARS web site. For those of us that are new to this circuit those maps are a must. Will someone give directions or an address so I can do a yahoo map? Coming from Lansing area... Email me at [email protected] HELP!!!

G

·
Armed1 - took the summer off to do a family vaction up north and a 3 day trip to cedar point for just the wife and I.. noway i could do mars to..next year for sure!

THANKS Kev see ya Fri/sat!

·
Registered
109 Posts
HOLLIS!!!!! Long time no see, or talk. Cya tomorrow.

Brayden Sundstrand
Fantom Racing
Renblast Graphics
Raceday RC

·
Registered
856 Posts
any body, how will i know if there will be a rain out for vicksburg? i would hate to drive all the way there and have to come home again.

·
Registered
934 Posts
We have often seen rain at the VOOR track but it is one of teh best recovering from rain. The Dogs do a great job pumping out the track and the dirt just recovers so quickly. I love racing there as traction is great and the layout is what I wish more tracks would do. Lots of elevation change. The only down thing all wekend was a servo going bad in my mod main.

It was fun seeing some big names in town and watch them work the track. They sure know how to make lots of power and still control it. Seeing them have to adapt to a track thats not hard pack clay and with a lot of suspension testing sections was fun to see. Welcome to real offroad thanks to the Dogs.

·
Registered
531 Posts
hey guys, just got back from my first MARS event!! we had a blast, didn't do very well but still had a great time. my son also had an awsome time.
thanks to the westbound guys for the pit space and help!! hope to see yall in jones.
Fish, I am on my way to sharpen your lathe bits this afternoon!!
shawn

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just wanted to say that Ryan and I had allot of fun this past weekend at the MARS race. Team Dog did an awesome job (like always) keeping the track in awesome racing condition. Hollis did a really great job announcing the entire day. It was allot of fun racing and hanging out with everyone I used to race with all the time. I will be racing at R&L this winter when I come home for Christmas to visit with my family again.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts