Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I just got our tickets to come back home so Ryan Cavalieri and I will be there for sure. I have heard allot of other people will be coming. It will be a great race.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Ouch. That was harsh. Not all the "big Boys" are at FTMS, And with Pillars & Cavalieri appearing at MARS Vicksburg, I would say that is where the "big boys" will be. Besides, Brayden can do both next month since the dates are not conflicting. We could too, if we had money...... (well me.) Wouldn't be suprised if Horne showed up to race with them, but probably not, he wouldn't want people calling him a hypocrite.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Could anyone tell me,What happened to Jason Jucubsyk? I have been out of the rc world since '99 and the last time I Went to a Mars Race He was one of the best! I for everyone wondering am not at all any good! I Just enjoy watching the good racers that go to the big races! When I Was going to the races, The good guys were Jason and Joe Pillars, Chuck Lonergan,Adam Drake,Kevin Nigg, There was a Kid from Schoolcraft that was pretty good.His name was Tony something a big red hair kid.
Like I said I am a fan and just curious to where are they now???

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Jason has been running some gas truck. He's been to a couple races at VORR this year -still fast as ever. It wouldn't surprise me if he showed up at the MARS race just for fun (If he still has any electric stuff). Chuck has been at most our races, I don't expect he'll miss any of the rest this year. The "tony" from Schoolcraft sounds like Tony Galloup. We haven't seen him this year at all. I don't know what happened to him. Drake is still racing, but we haven't seen him. I think he's running in another series. For the few folks that have "disappeared" they've been replaced with many others. We're getting 40-60 racers at every event. The next two should be even bigger with MARS around the corner. Get out there and check it out. We are doing a night race this Saturday. Heats start at 5pm.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi EAGLECLAW,

Jason Jakubczyk has taken some time off of racing lately but will be at the Vicksburg MARS race.

I moved to California and am living with Adam Drake. Adam is working in the R&D department at Team Losi and is racing allot. I am working for Team Orion in the R&D and customer service department and also have been racing nonstop.

If you have a chance to stop out to the Vicksburg MARS race it should be really good racing.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Myself, and Al would've definately come to this race, if it wasn't for a little conflict with my WEDDING.

I tried to re-schedule, but the for some reason, my girl wasnt down for all of that, lol.

-Brian

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
Merriam-Webster Definition: either one of an unmarried heterosexual or homosexual cohabiting couple especially when considered as to eligibility for spousal benefits

·
Registered
109 Posts
I think everyone has already stated the reasons I am coming to Vicksburg to race. Thanks guys.

As for which races have the "BIG BOYS" I'll have to see after I race at Vicksburg. I'm pretty sure Joe and Ryan are going to be the "BIG BOYS" at Vicksburg.

Brayden

Fantom Racing
Renblast Graphics
Raceday RC

·
Registered
35 Posts
Kevein-Ha Ha, I know. I dont want to bring one or two home, because then I couldnt have any fun when I get back.

Brayden-Whats up? How are things going? Are you racing allot?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Well, Joe, this would be the MARS race to attend.

The VOOR boys have practically guaranteed a flawless racing experience at MARS.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts