Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wondering what you guy's thought of the Curiosity casting? I picked one up today and thought it was really cool...glad HW got on board with something like that.

Anyone else like it?

·
Premium Member
9,016 Posts
I Like It. And I Love It. Nice Find Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
I thought it was pretty neat. I hope to find another to open since I gave my double away to a kid at KDay.

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
I think it is nice that HW is showing some interest in science and providing an introduction to kids that science is cool in space or on orange track.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ah crap I had no idea this was HTF for so many of you, there had to be literally a dozen of them littered around the HW aisle in my local TRU. I wouldve picked some up and sent them out...I just grabbed one for myself for the heck of it.

I'll try to check it again this weekend and if I see them I'll hook you guys up that need one.

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
I like it too as do a lot of others. They seem to get snatched up quickly

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Ah crap I had no idea this was HTF for so many of you, there had to be literally a dozen of them littered around the HW aisle in my local TRU. I wouldve picked some up and sent them out...I just grabbed one for myself for the heck of it.

I'll try to check it again this weekend and if I see them I'll hook you guys up that need one.
Which TRU? Im in sussex county, have'nt seen one of those yet. If you happen to see one, let me know neighbor!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Which TRU? Im in sussex county, have'nt seen one of those yet. If you happen to see one, let me know neighbor!
Hey Mike, nice to see a neighbor on the board!

It's the TRU in Livingston down on Rt 10 East, right on the Hanover border. I'm a truck driver for Exide Battery and my Thursday run usually takes me through Morris Co with my last stop being STS Tire in East Hanover...I make good enough time and hit that TRU for a quick look around.

I havent gone HW in a few months but they had alot of good stuff in there. I scored the Rover, The Bat (Dark Knight) Vampyra, Altered Ego and a few others...I wouldve stayed a bit longer to hunt but being on the clock and all...

I'm hoping tomorrow at some point I'll have the time to get up there real quick for another look around. If I can get a few, you're more than welcome to one.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well I made it back to the same TRU today and holy crap--let's just say I shouldve bought a few more Rovers when they were available. Totally wiped out!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Stopped at a WM late last nite. Saw a worker stock up the HW pegs of 20-30 HW from a cart.

Saw the rover, snatched it up, looked at it, thought it was cool but decided I don't need it and put it back.

20 seconds later a teenager snatched it up as I was walking away and heard him get excited as he showed his buddies. Priceless lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts