Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there !

I've just finished my second model kit and I'd like to know what you think about it.
It's based on a design sketch of Ben Mauro and is in 1:35 scale.
The finished model is about 17.5cm long (about 7").

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And finally, all the parts (35 resin parts and a clear vacuum formed canopy).
Hope you like it. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you Richard!
Indeed I'm trying to make something new.
I hope to catch the interest of some other people. ;)

·
Starship Class
11,939 Posts
Very cool! This is something that you produced and are selling?

I'd like to see it glued together and painted up.

Oh, yeah--the chick is hot!

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
This looks nice and original. Well sculpted too. I too would like to see it glued and painted, a good paint job would really make it stand out for your promotional needs. Good detail in the cockpit as well.

Yes, I like the pilot too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you guys ! :)
Yes this is a model kit that I am about to start selling. More infos very soon on my site.
I've not painted it yet, but here is an illustration painted by Ben Mauro that will be on the box cover of the kit. I love this painting scheme.

On his web site you can see his original design sketch that I've then modified to make the Markov.

·
Cautiously Optimistic
5,017 Posts
I've been following this project over on the RI. Beautiful work. Please keep us posted re: the kit's availability.

·
Starship Class
11,939 Posts
It reminds me of a far more refined and sensible version of the racers in Star Wars Episode I.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Carson Dyle said:
I've been following this project over on the RI. Beautiful work. Please keep us posted re: the kit's availability.
Hi ! Nice to meet you here !
I'm waiting for decals and I'm finishing the instructions.
It will be on sale very soon.

Tim Nolan said:
I'm not familiar with the vehicle, but I really like the look of it! What's it from? Nice work at any rate!
As I said, it is based on an original design by Ben Mauro. I then modified its design a bit to make it less bulky.

PerfesserCoffee said:
It reminds me of a far more refined and sensible version of the racers in Star Wars Episode I.
Uhm... maybe yes, if you attach the external engines to the side of the racer pods.
For me it is more a futuristic rendition of the '50s american muscle cars.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts