Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
Very cool! I like em all but the Goodyear truck is neato.

·
Registered
759 Posts
So much awesome stuff. I can't pick a favorite either. That Duracell Camaro was a part of my childhood collection. If I still had it, it'd be very beat up - I played with it a LOT. I've gotta find another one someday.

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
Which always makes me wonder when I read that. The flea markets I know are more like garage sales or salvation army stores and you don't find current die cast, let alone super hunts.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Which always makes me wonder when I read that. The flea markets I know are more like garage sales or salvation army stores and you don't find current die cast, let alone super hunts.
For the most part my flea market is like you said. But Diecast is pretty big in my area and this particular market gets a few Vendors that are Diecast exclusive.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Great Finds, I really like that long gone. I have that motormax Goodyear truck. They made a truck series called big rigs, and I have almost every one.

Kiwi78, a flea market is where vendors sell new and used goods. It is an excellent source to find new and loose hard to find diecast for a cheap price!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts