Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mark Newman Frankenstein Finished

Hey guys it has been a long time since I have posted here. I took a major break from building and painting kits. I lost my Mother in May of this year did not take it very well. Almost gave up the hobby well I decided to get back building and painting kits again. It has really helped me by painting again. This is the first piece since May I have finished. I did this for a client. I loved working on this piece. I will be posting more work in the upcomming weeks. The pics are ok enjoy guys. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I'm so sorry about your loss, but am definitely glad to see you back at it. Very nice paint work on Marks great sculpt :cool:

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss too. My mom passed suddenly in Feb... lots of emotions still.

I love the figure. I don't know the story behind it but he reminds me also of the Bernie Wrightson Frankenstein (like in Swamp Thing). Very good work!

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Very sorry to hear of your Mother PainterX, you have my sincere sympathies.

Also you did great work (again) on the models !!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Carl,sorry to hear that your Mom passed away and my Condolences to you and the rest of your Family.Plus that is some fine work you did on the Newman Frankenstein:thumbsup:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hi PainterX,

My condolences also, its hard to lose someone close to you and it makes you question a lot of things. I'm glad you decided to carry on building and doing what you do best, creating works of art. Keep up the good work

Simon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts