·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
March Mayhem
March 24th & 25th​
Where: RC Speedway Race Club, Benton, ME
Classes: Legends - Stock - SK - 19turn Spec - 19turn Pro
COST $35 for all clases, $25 for each additional class.
Minimum weight 39oz (without a transponder)
Detailed rules available at the track. For an Entry form, drop me an Email at:
[email protected]
This Race is Sponsered by:
Beefy Products
Lefthander RC
Darkside Motorsports
Mcallister Racing
KMD Driving School
SGRID Online​
Details of the track can be found at:http://360.yahoo.com/[email protected]

·
Registered
274 Posts
Please come and support our track.........The number one rule is come and have fun

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lefthander is sending some cool prizes. Jim from Beefy Products spoke to me about some awesome prizes he's thinking about sending up. I don't want to give it away yet, but they are something anyone would love but can't always afford. :dude: I hope to see everyone there because we should have some great prizes and lots of fun.

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
geee thanks for speaking for me kid. lol should be able to make it, if all works out. see ya in FLORIDA steve-o.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I want to wish everyone good luck at the Snowbirds. I also wanted to let you know, Jason Lamb broke the track record last night in the stock class. 51 laps! That's going to be hard to beat. Great Job Jason! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
JBR Cells is our newest race Sponser. Justin will be bringing door prizes and will also be competing in the race! Looks like JBR will have a full team representing their awesome product in this race. Thank you so much Justin!

For those wanting to run in the SK class: I put a gear setup on the flyer which is incorrect. The rollout would have been way too high. The pinion gear should 24 -or- 25 which will make a much more competetive rollout with a 100 tooth Spur. I also listed stock motors and 3800 batteries to keep it affordable. I welcome any imput. If anyone feels these guidelines are not a good idea, please let me know! There really aren't any solid rules for this class yet, so I want to have some guidlines to keep it competitive.

I also want to announce that many of our racers have been running multiple classes per night. I think they should be rewarded, by the way of discounts. That said, I am pleased to announce Fri night racing will be $15 for the first class, if you run 2 classes, the cost will be $25, if you run in 3 different classes, the cost will be $30. (These prices are per racer) Of course I am willing to work with anyone if they are short of money or can't afford the amount etc. We just want you there. DON'T BE AFRAID TO ASK!!!! :thumbsup:

We started our kids legend class out this past friday. It was extremely fun to watch and I think the kids had a great time. If you have an old legend and a child whos interested, this is the class for them.

MARCH MAYHEM SIGNUP SHEET

CURRENT RACE SPONSERS FOR MARCH MAYHEM:
Beefy Products
Lefthander RC
Darkside Motorsports
Mcallister Racing
JBR Cells
KMD Driving School
Starting Grid Online (http://www.rc-racing.com/SGM)

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Rc Speedway Race Club

ATTENTION ALL SK CARS: Bring them Friday night because we are going to run them. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm not sure who you are referring to, But I and most of the other regulars at R/C Speedway travel quite extensively to other tracks. Not impressed by your diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I have traveld to many tracks....i have been to vermont,conneticut and york so i think i well support other tracks

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
FLYINGFINN#8 said:
You guys always want support for your track but never go to other tracks.
It,s alright to travel you might learn something. :tongue:
Many of our racers/members travel all over the Northeast to different tracks. Infact, you probably have raced with a number of them. I can think of 4 of them right off the bat that race at 3 different tracks EVERY WEEK. I'm not sure who your directing your comment too but I'm assuming it's me.
Unfortunately, many of us can't afford to make the trips out of state to other tracks. Speaking for myself, I work for the Legislature and as you may know, The Legislature is in Session. Aside from working frequent 70hr weeks, I'm on call 24 hrs a day 7 days a week. I also have 4 children at home. When I'm not spending time with my family, I'm out buying supplies for the track and doing all the paperwork needed to keep it going. I would LOVE to visit all the tracks in the Northeast. Unfortunately, I can't. Our track is a club which means we're not getting rich running it. Every penny the track takes in is used for parts, supplies, and track upgrades.
We welcome everyone that comes to our track with open arms, not because we think we're going to get something out of it, but because we simply like to race and make friends. I hope this helps you understand what we are about. I'm simply trying to keep rc racing alive in Maine because there are so many good people who enjoy the same thing. That's the support we ask for. Nothing more.
As far as your commont about us learning something. You come on up to Maine and we'll see who has something to learn. Because Our track is made up of some of the best talent in the northeast. So all I can say is... BRING IT!
I guess that's enough said and we hope to see you soon. :wave:

1 - 20 of 104 Posts