Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
quoted by oldtimer Come on guys who.s going What about the NY and maine and mass crowd

ken... didnt realize it was this weekend. as for any maine crowd going anywhere... im the only one that i know of that travels anywhere. lol hope it changes. im gonna try to make it. the wife has to work so i have the kids... i'll see if i can find a sitter. if i can make it, it'll be 19t 4 me.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
If this race is like any other race run at Madness, I would say any 19 turn motor you have. It would be nice if we all ran the same motor, Omni has stated he'd like to run Komodo's.

·
Dialed
3,384 Posts
I would like to practice with the motor that will be run personally, so if it's decided at 5:00 what we're going to run at 6:00 then I'll just let you guys know that I'll be running the motor that's in the vehicle no matter what's decided, even if it's a 7X2.... :rolleyes:

Smyka, pic a Motor right now....This way I can put it in the car tomorrow, and never take it out, Also, I'll be able to leave the dead weight that I won't run at home.... :dude:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
We need Chris to make the decision, fixed timing or adjustable. Make the decision and everyone must adhere. That would make it easier on everyone involved.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
OK, just spoke with the man himself, Mr. Marcy, 19 turn will be fixed timing. The hobbyshop has Komodo Dragon motors available for those that wish to purchase one. See you Saturday.

·
Dale Cote'
1,659 Posts
omnis85 said:
anyone intrested in running 19t pan this weekend? mike dale? I am willing to try again. komodo? ultrabird?
My car is still set-up for stock. I don't have time this week to change it over. I hate to rebuild everything at the track (no comment MV). But, I will be trying my 1/12 19turn........

·
Registered
362 Posts
mike v if you are comming tommorw could you bring the speedo that we put into you car at the birds i have to send all my stuff back to charlie and i am one short ..

harrington big race saturday and you can run you own speedo hahahahahaaa

1 - 19 of 19 Posts