Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time again to give away some cars ! ! !

Is March the anniversary of your registration as a member of the HobbyTalk Community?

If so, send your mailing address to [email protected] and I'll send you a gift in appreciation for your support of the HobbyTalk Johnny Lightning Bulletin Board.

Please include your BB ID in the subject of the email.

I generally ship cars within 10 days of receiving your mailing address. I also send an email confirming the date of shipment. If you don't receive an email from me within 10 days, please let me know.

HobbyTalk Johnny Lightning Appreciation Gift Program Details:

All active members of the HobbyTalk Johnny Lightning Bulletin Board are eligable to receive an Appreciation Gift from me each year on the anniversary of their registration.

The Appreciation Gift is a HobbyTalk Exclusive Shelby Daytona Coupe, shipped to your address at No Charge. You will also receive a 2nd car, the HobbyTalk Exclusive 350Z. (Two Cars Total)

Members who remain active for Five or more years will receive two HobbyTalk Exclusive Daytona's along with the HobbyTalk Exclusive 350Z. (Three Cars Total)

As Always, your support of the HobbyTalk Bulletin Board is Greatly Appreciated.

Here are pictures of the HobbyTalk Exclusive Shelby Daytona Coupe. The cars have a serialized chassis and on a blister card numbered XXXX of 1,000. All cars will be registered in an Exclusive Registry which is now online at www.jlregistry.com.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hard to believe but this becomes year #5 :D , the gift cars are "treasured" parts of my collection. Thanks, Bobby :wave:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I sent you my address. Thanks for all you do! If you want to know what my preferences are, 'Cuda!!:thumbsup: Mark shakn340

·
Registered
758 Posts
Wow 6 years so many people have come and gone! Many names I miss so many new ones I have met. Thanks Bobby for all you do!!

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Wow, another year gone by...
Far out man, this so rock's, an alway's a great car.

Tank's man :)

:dude:
Copyright 1971

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
This is great! Even though this is my second anniversary it's my first time for the cars. Thanks for your kindness Bobby!

- Joe (MudSlinger)

·
Registered
985 Posts
Thanks for the cars Bobby I've been around a while and never signed up for them soo happy i did there awesome :thumbsup: Rob aka chevy263

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hey Bobby, in response to your "updated" post, Please hang on to my cars for the year and spread the wealth! I will just thank you for the ones that I already have!!! I can't believe that I have been hangin around this place for 7 years! I havn't decided if that is a cool thing or if I really need to get a life ! (lol)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts