7,148 Posts
Don't you guys know what he's talking about?...:freak:
It's just over there by that....sheesh :p
Ok I have no idea either:confused::confused:
Mcdee

·
Registered
789 Posts
He asked the same question on the Die Cast board and was pointed to an online list of die cast car makers,at least he seemed to be civil and actually thanked them for the info.

If James had given a little more information about what he wanted he might have gotten better information.

HINT JAMES...just about everything nowdays has an led in it, try and narrow the field before you start sending cryptic emails to unsuspecting toy companies cause they don't have the time to deal with to use your word "idiots".

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Why don't you try Fisher Price?
I hear they're in the market for a model with an LED in it.....

Chris.:)

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Why don't you try Fisher Price?
I hear they're in the market for a model with an LED in it.....

....or LEGO...then he could charge $300.00 a crack and retire while he still has such a keen handle on the English language:thumbsup:
Mcdee(another fellow Idiot and part time Bonehead)

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
....or LEGO...then he could charge $300.00 a crack and retire while he still has such a keen handle on the English language:thumbsup:
Mcdee(another fellow Idiot and part time Bonehead)
Now THERE'S a great idea!! A LEGO model with an LED in it would make him a fortune!!
He could buy his own country and make it an idiot free zone.:thumbsup:

Another idiot.:)

·
Registered
531 Posts
Now THERE'S a great idea!! A LEGO model with an LED in it would make him a fortune!!
He could buy his own country and make it an idiot free zone.:thumbsup:

Another idiot.:)
Sorry Chris it has already been done. It is called the Republic of IDiotism.......From another Idiot..........

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
D'ya think he's gone...he hasn't said anything for a while now?...maybe he went off somewhere else. That's one fellow Brit we won't be wanting to see more of!

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
I hope we haven't offended him.
He seemed like such a nice, polite guy.....

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Yes, we ought to be ashamed of ourselves for the way in which that promising new member was treated when all he did was ask a (very) simple question!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts