Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can;t help myself this must be the 10th one I purchased over the last 3 month. Today I picked country roads 1967 Dodge D-100 pick up truck. Greenlight sure is making a nice item for the money. Every year at local swap meet (Jefferson WI) there is a diecast dealer that fills a tube with JL'S and GL's for $2.00 each. They are ones that have been around for awhile or they have some sort of card damage, but for openers the price is right. Thats where I made the leap to GreenLight for the first time. and now I'm finding it hard to resist. It's nice to see stuff like the trucks, somthing different.

·
Registered
81 Posts
greenlight makes a realy good product quilty is 2nd to none thats why i keep buying but i buy the ones i like if you havent seen the 2010 mustang its awesome ive got 1 from the uth club the 1 they have set for the lastest auction block looks killer

·
Registered
750 Posts
greenlight makes a realy good product quilty is 2nd to none thats why i keep buying but i buy the ones i like if you havent seen the 2010 mustang its awesome ive got 1 from the uth club the 1 they have set for the lastest auction block looks killer
Hey Jimmy its not Christmas yet, did you open them up already? That 2010 GT500 is AWESOME isnt it. Its one of my favs. How do you like the C-10 with the big camper....pretty nice huh. Hope you and your family are having a wonderful Christmas.

Chris

·
Registered
81 Posts
havent had the will power to but i cant wait do ya want some snow its crapy here i wanted a white xmas but this is going a little to far but that what i get for living in the midwest

·
Registered
750 Posts
Send me some snow, we hardly ever get any here in SC

And let me know what ya think about the cars.

Hey I went through tech school at Ft. Leonard Wood. It was in the summer but the rivers and ozarks were beautiful, we had a blast canoeing down the rivers. Overall I thought MO was a very nice place. I was in the Air Force not the Army but we went to school on an Army post, makes sense huh.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Send me some snow, we hardly ever get any here in SC

And let me know what ya think about the cars.

Hey I went through tech school at Ft. Leonard Wood. It was in the summer but the rivers and ozarks were beautiful, we had a blast canoeing down the rivers. Overall I thought MO was a very nice place. I was in the Air Force not the Army but we went to school on an Army post, makes sense huh.
i thinks those cars are sweet the stang man they did a super job thanks have you ever been to fort leavonworth i was never in military but i am a navy brat have you ever herd someone call ft leonard wood they call it lost in the woods

·
Registered
750 Posts
yeah they call it fort lost in the woods missery

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I think GL has the best castings, by far, but you really have to look them over closely to avoid the paint flaws. They can look nasty.

The paint quality has really improved a lot in the past couple of years, but they still get big chunks of dust in the paint from time to time. Beware.

·
Registered
426 Posts
I just got the 67 Dodge at TRU a few weeks before Xmas. What an excellent casting and that sucker is heavy. You could kill an intruder with that truck if your gun jammed. LOL

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
I'm right there with you...LOL! I've tried to keep my collecting down to a certain limit these days, but GL is maiking it tough. I started buying the BWFs, then suddenly Hot Pursuit r1 got me hooked on their police cars...I just order HP r2, plus several other police and fire cars. Now I'm going nuts trying to find the yellow chey with the camper from County Roads r3...man I just cannot locate it, and ebay prices are just plain scary.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts