Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wanna go brushless in my slash undecited on which to go with i dont race just race around with friends im going with traxxas brushless in my stampede but i would like some thing a little nicer in the slash i go practice at ams and at larrys rc performance other than that in the summer we play on a friends track.

·
Registered
100 Posts
If you just " race around" but not track racing, I would stick with the vxl. But if mamba is what you want, then the mamba max would be a better choice for power output and motor capabilities. The sidewinder will only work with the 5700 and the 4600 last time I read up on them. The max will run any motor they have. The 4600 is more tha plenty for the slash, you just need to use a larger pinion and let the torque of the motor work.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Also so that you know. You can run any sensored motors off of the traxxas speedo. I use one to run a 10.5 with and it is great. I would say get a Velineon system and get a good 10.5 or an 8.5. I have a slash with a sidewinder 5700 in it and you cannot keep the front end down or keep the grins off of your face LOL.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts