Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I'm Patrick and I have been collecting hot wheels since I was six. My first cars were given to me by my Dad and they happened to be the entire 67 line in blister packs. I was stupid and ruined them as a kid will do and have been collecting them ever since.

Anyways I am trying to do some research on some prints I bought a few years ago. I had plans on making a mural out of them for my nerd room but never got around to it. I started out searching ebay and various boards for hot wheels so far I have not found out too much other than a few people said they are rare and are e-sheet style prints other than that I don't know. Anyways the prints feature 2 cars made for the malt o meal hot wheels made in 1993.

The first print is a 34 three window coupe. The second is a 32 sedan delivery I can't post pics because I am a newb but if you want to see them let me know and I can PM you links. Both prints have stamps that say design marketing and legal and are signed and dated for 10-7-93.

I am trying to find if there is a demand for these or not. I would also like to know the history are they e-sheets or a standard art print?

Thanks in advance,
Patrick

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hello everyone I'm Patrick and I have been collecting hot wheels since I was six. My first cars were given to me by my Dad and they happened to be the entire 67 line in blister packs. I was stupid and ruined them as a kid will do and have been collecting them ever since.

Anyways I am trying to do some research on some prints I bought a few years ago. I had plans on making a mural out of them for my nerd room but never got around to it. I started out searching ebay and various boards for hot wheels so far I have not found out too much other than a few people said they are rare and are e-sheet style prints other than that I don't know. Anyways the prints feature 2 cars made for the malt o meal hot wheels made in 1993.

The first print is a 34 three window coupe. The second is a 32 sedan delivery I can't post pics because I am a newb but if you want to see them let me know and I can PM you links. Both prints have stamps that say design marketing and legal and are signed and dated for 10-7-93.

I am trying to find if there is a demand for these or not. I would also like to know the history are they e-sheets or a standard art print?

Thanks in advance,
Patrick
I'm afraid I don't know a lot about your prints, Patrick. Somebody here might. I can tell you that there were 3 cars made for Malt-o-Meal and I believe it was right around 1993. I held all three in my hand, but the guy didn't know what he had and didn't want to part with them. They are probably trash now. Let me see if I can find the third one.

Found it, '57 Chevy, listed in Tomarts as version p & p2, released in '95. You had to mail in boxtops or something to get the cars, they weren't issued to retailers, so they are a bit hard to find. Your posters might be worth a little something to someone who has that set of cars.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I bought both the 3-Window-34 and the 32 Ford Delivery at a flea market for 5 bucks each a few months ago, however the 32 Ford has a slightly damaged card, and the blister is discolored, being slightly yellowed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts