Hobbyist Forums banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
19,875 Posts
TheDarkCutlass said:
pix of olds?!?
That's the one at the top of the page, yellow w/green flames.
Remember, I said "Olds", they're not exactly any thing, but that's what this one most closley resembles.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
JasonZ said:
Sorry, whats BWF? BTW I saw a few but didnt pick em up because I didnt collect Malibu....
BWF = black with flames. You'll see a lot of references to BWF on this site - quite a few guys collect cars in that color scheme.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Dredging up an old thread.

ParkRNDL said:
not to dredge up an old thread, but I passed on these twice at Wallys in the last couple of weeks, and tonight they finally hooked me. I bought ELEVEN of the flippin' things in five distinct body styles. They really are cute. Looks like there are at least 3 or 4 different variations of each body style, between top up/top down and paint variations. I passed on the 50's GM-looking thing, but bought at least one or two variations of each of the others that were there. Looks like two different versions of early '60s Tbirds, a late '60s fullsize Mercury, a mid 60's fullsize Mopar, and a '70 Impala with some Chevelle lines thrown in. Nothing is exact enough to be these actual cars, but they look kinda close. (The "Impalas" are ticking me off because both the ones I got lean hard to the driver's side...)

Anyway, now I gotta keep my eyes open for a few of the others listed on the package, like the taxi, the cop car, the limo, the ambulance...

--rick

edit: here's a couple pictures
Has anybody seen these yet? There's still no pics on the Malibu Int'l website. I gotta get some of these!

Bob

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Okay.. so I know this was a cold thread.. but anyone seen any of the new microns?? I found an ambulance and police cars the other day and am wondering what else I missed out on.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Malibu Microns customz

Hello
I've only just joined HobbyTalk today 05-08-08 & as you can see by the way i've put the date down i'm from the other side of the big pond. I've only recently came across the Malibu Microns car on Ebay although as yet i've still to obtain any as the last seller who said they would sell them to me if my bid won changed his mind (or at least his mom changed his mind) a question i would like to ask is do the closed top cars have clear windows or are they blackened out as i would like to obtain some for my model railroad. the other thing is after searching the web for days trying to find as many types that have been produced for series 1 I eventually found the Manufacturers web page what a let down it's very poorly maintained you cannot click onto any of the diecast car ranges only the skateboards & none of the links / contact us buttons work how anyone contacts this company via the internet is beyond me. does anyone have any more images of these fine looking cars
Regards
Nscaler

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello
thanks for the Photo RoadWarrior & thanks for the info Slythorne i had already seen the photographs in the post though many thanks
regards
NSCALER

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
I'm looking for the microns city gas station, any idea where I may find it. Already looked at Wal-Mart. Thanks.
You just missed out... eBay clearanced them last month around here. Check around on the internet.. someone had to have bought them :p

You might also want to check out the discount retailers like K*B and Big Lots later on this year as they may end up there.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.