Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen these yet? Found in WalMart, .97 each. Card states for 8+, with good reason. These are about the size of a One-A-Day vitamin--perhaps a bit too small for a toy.

I saw about 5 cars, all from the Customz, only picked up two to show you folks. No specific cars named, they all look somewhat like real cars. Metal body, plastic base, decent paint work for the size.

The card back lists other vehicles to come, as well a picture of snap together play pieces to build little cities.

Here's a pic with the Micron, a Galoob Micro Machines car, and a Greenlight Impala.

Joe
www.joesdiecastshack.com

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
oh man.. I will have to be on the lookout for these! I like Micro size cars... even got a website devoted to them!

Ps- from the pic they remind me of the old Racing Champions "Hot Rod" series in 1/144 scale...

·
Registered
793 Posts
Yes, I started a thred about these but got no response. But yours has pics.lol
These actually have rubber tires.Found 8 different ones but only bought 4 of them.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Joe Falco said:
Sorry about that, 97XR7--I should have looked and I could have tagged onto your thread.

Joe
No biggie Joe, I appreciate the pics ,now maybe people will show more interest in these.Also, your discription is way better than mine.
"These are about the size of a One-A-Day vitamin"
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
972 Posts
They do resemble customized versions of real cars.....there are two I can pretty well decipher, one appears to be a 67 or 68 Dodge Polara or Monaco coupe, the other a 69 Impala both in convertible and coupe form.

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
not to dredge up an old thread, but I passed on these twice at Wallys in the last couple of weeks, and tonight they finally hooked me. I bought ELEVEN of the flippin' things in five distinct body styles. They really are cute. Looks like there are at least 3 or 4 different variations of each body style, between top up/top down and paint variations. I passed on the 50's GM-looking thing, but bought at least one or two variations of each of the others that were there. Looks like two different versions of early '60s Tbirds, a late '60s fullsize Mercury, a mid 60's fullsize Mopar, and a '70 Impala with some Chevelle lines thrown in. Nothing is exact enough to be these actual cars, but they look kinda close. (The "Impalas" are ticking me off because both the ones I got lean hard to the driver's side...)

Anyway, now I gotta keep my eyes open for a few of the others listed on the package, like the taxi, the cop car, the limo, the ambulance...

--rick

edit: here's a couple pictures

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
You can give them to me :) I have thousands of them...

Your pics bring back memories of my eBay days.. I see some that I sold for over $25 each...

·
Registered
670 Posts
I used to have tons of playsets for the MM's, but gave them to my nephews for their MM's collections. I had Tiny's Diner, by far the coolest one of them all.

I might sell them, but I have no clue what they're worth :-(

1 - 20 of 37 Posts