Hobbyist Forums banner

101 - 120 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Sorry about that. Looks like I asked too soon.
FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!
-Jim G.G.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Thank you guys, for the nice complements and great support on this build! After I got a little deeper in building this model, I never realize that there was so much detail on the original Enterprise. This detail is fun to capture in a model,but takes a lot of time and work. I now have the top and bottom saucers halves done, I will post more pictures of this in the near future.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Thank you guys, for the nice complements and great support on this build! After I got a little deeper in building this model, I never realize that there was so much detail on the original Enterprise. This detail is fun to capture in a model,but takes a lot of time and work. I now have the top and bottom saucers halves done, I will post more pictures of this in the near future.
Very much looking forward to it.(y)
-Jim G.G.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Been doing some building on the masters for the command superstructure,and main bridge module. This toke quite a bit of time,since these parts had some detail,such as windrows,the rear turbo-lift elevator etc. I try to do intensive research on different areas of the ship when I build the parts which takes some time. The upper clear scanner -array was also turned on a lathe. Here is a photo of the completed bridge superstructure on my (miniature saw horses) waiting for primer.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
The 22 inch Enterprise kit come with a small detailed bridge interior insert. I added a new caption chair and other detai to this area
l. The Para Grafix photo etch sheet does include a detailed control panel inserts to detail out the bridge area,a nice touch on there part! This bridge area was molded,so I could cast this part in clear resin,to provide easy lighting later.

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
All this work you're doing is amazing!
She's going to be gorgeous when you get her done.
Truly awesome.
-Jim G.G.

101 - 120 of 127 Posts