Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WE ARE ALL PRETTY PROUD OF OUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS HERE IN RHODE ISLAND. THIS YEAR WE WILL BE SENDING A LITTLE BOY TO DISNEY THROUGH THE MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION, HIS NAME IS GIANNI AND HERE IS HIS WISH:

Gianni’s Wish

Gianni lives in Warwick, RI with his mom and his older brother Owen. Gianni is 3 and 1/2 years old his wish is to go to Disney World to visit Mickey’s house!!! Gianni is looking forward to seeing the big castle that can be found at Disney’s Magic Kingdom Park. Gianni will be traveling to the “happiest place on earth this May. Gianni is a fun loving little boy that loves to go bowling, eat chocolate, and watch his favorite movie “Super Robot”

WE ARE VERY FORTUNATED TO HAVE A TREMENDOUS MEMBERSHIP WHO HAVE COLLECTED MONEY AND DONATED TOYS FOR THIS VERY SPECIAL LITTLE BOY WITH A LIFE THREATNING ILLNESS. OUR EXPO WILL BE ONE OF THE BEST EVENTS THE EAST COAST HAS EVER SEEN AND EVERYONE IS INVITED. SUNDAY APRIL 22ND WILL BE A GREAT TIME, WE'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU ALL ATTEND. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL AT THE EXPO

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Attended the monthly meeting of this group the other night to pay for my tables at their show the 22nd, and they were selling raffle tickets to raise money for this young man. I can see they are very serious and committed to helping him, and they should be commended for their efforts.

I, on the other hand, struck out cold with my tickets. :(

Nice meeting you, Jim.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it was nice meeting you as well, looks like we will have a great show and dinner and i hope you all enjoy what the rhode island club has to offer this hobby. see you 4/22/07

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Show is just hours away, and I am geeked! dave Antonelli and I have a couple of tables, and any Hoby Talker is welcomed to stop by and say "Hi!"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts