Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fastlane Raceways is PROUD to announce the
FIRST ANNUAL
MIDWEST GRAND NATIONAL OVAL RACE
Friday OCTOBER 8th, 2004

Held in conjunction with
THE KANSAS CITY FESTIVAL OF SPEED
located at KCI EXPO CENTER
Friday OCTOBER 8th, 2004

LIMITED TO 80 RACERS ONLY!!

NO REGISTRATION AT THE DOOR, PRE-ENTRIES ONLY!!
Entry fee is only $20.00

CLASSES
PAN CAR 4-Cell, STOCK MOTOR
PAN CAR 4-Cell, 19 TURN
PAN CAR 4-Cell, OPEN MOD
TOURING CAR, STOCK MOTOR

*****NASCAR STYLE BODIES ONLY******

More details to come

www.fastlanehobby.com
More info and Flyer up soon

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Hey shane you know I am in.Just Got couple ???? What is the cost for running a second class is it 5.00 or another twenty?Four minutes or five minutes heats? Thanks Matt

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure on all the details yet just put this together Monday Morning, They want a full 80 person roster at $20 per car. there will be trophies. Not sure on 4 or 5 min races but I will let everyone know asap. Flyer should be ready soon. Matt your on the list once we reach 80 cars we will close registration.
Tell all the guys that were there Sat to come Phil is on the list.

Shane :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It will be $20 per car entered
80 cars total once we have 80 cars registration is closed.
Have a good list of people so far.

Any Questions call Shane at (816)220-0100

Shane
Fastlane Raceway

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
A few questions..........

How many entrys so far?
I am assuming it is a carpet track......how big of a runline will it be?
What is the "Festivil of Speed"?

2 of Us from Iowa are highly considering coming down, just would like a little info before commiting!!;)

:cool: Mark #10 :cool:
¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø​
Xtreme R/C Motorsports​
Team Apex Driver​
Mark's Vinyl Designs​

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Entries

We have about 25 so far and 20-25 letting me know.
Run line will be around 140 or so and yes it's carpet.

The Festival of Speed is moreless a awsome nascar show. Bands, Manufactors, drivers and so on.

Brent stock and 19?????

Cool it getting better everyday.

Shane :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Hopefully, we'll be able to make it. Is the track going to be set-up in the expo center or is it at fastlane? I only went to one WoW race down there, it was cool having a couple hundred people watching and getting Ned Jarret's autograph, he was setup right next to the track. the moving infield barrier was a lot of fun also...lol

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool Danny hope you can make it, the track will be set up in the Expo center. The Expo center is out by the airport on the north end of town. 36x80 carpet track and no movable boards. I was there that year still have the Jeff Gordon body Ned signed.

Shane

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
You got it Shane, Stock & 19t for me. Are you planning on running ARCOR or ROAR rules for 19T. If your running ROAR I'll have to have Bill wind me some motors before then. Either way is fine with me but I need to give him plenty of notice so he can get me the good stuff.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Hopefully Stewart and the Custom Works gang hears about the race. With the Nascar race that weekend....It'd be cool to have Tony come and race!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Hi shane,
Great having you guys come down to race at our grand opening. Count me in for 19t and stock or open mod if there is enough.

kevin p

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Entry form and info sheet should be up in the next couple days. You have to fill it out and send it in, I have a list of people written down but we need the rest of your info also. Once entry is recieved we will mail you a conformation packet, including class conformation, pit pass (Pits will be in secured area) Entry ticket to Expo and a couple family discount passes.

This is getting bigger every day.

If have any Questions Call Fastlane at (816)-220-0100

www.fastlanehobby.com

Shane :wave:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts