Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
nice ides...but why does the Camaro look so huge!... am I reading that right? That's supposed to be a Escalade towing that? scales way off! tooo bad!:lol:

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Not much different than JADA's Ford F-100 towing the Cobra,in that one the cobra is almost as long as the pickup.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I saw some of these at target,sucks that the truck in each set is the same escalame. I like the green '87 caprice,why couldn't they use the '87 chevy truck as the tow rig? I'd buy that one....

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
I don't like the selection for the tow vehicle otherwise set is good. Someone on Joe's stated that the trailer is not balanced properly and will tilt backward without the car on it. Jadas are nicer because they are all metal and have cool tow vehicles but I like the design of the Maisto trailer better. I picked up two trailer sets and two flatbed truck sets.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I think someone said even the chopped Bug is almost as big as the truck! Not much into the Caddy pickups...but I will get the VW version. :dude:

Jerry

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
jlfphoto said:
I think someone said even the chopped Bug is almost as big as the truck! Not much into the Caddy pickups...but I will get the VW version. :dude:

Jerry
I saw those at Target today. I'd say the VW was a bit larger than the Caddy.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I bought the Purple Hualer to get the LEXUS GS430, Only reason is because i wanted the Lexus. Its the new body style version. Purple isnt bad :)

·
Registered
8,445 Posts
I have seen those Maisto sets and a few other brands too... I have never been impressed with any... Something always looks wrong... Wheels to big, or the cars to big for the trailer, or something else... I began making my own trailers and have a few enclosed trailers I am working on now... These are a few cool race teams and all look pretty well to scale !!!
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts