Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just detail painted these. Added Bare Metal Foil on the head lights and taillights, and the grille on the Sebring. Plus I used the foil on the Sebring's rear view mirrors. Painted the directional's and taillights with Testor's turn signal amber and Tamiya taillight red. The wheels on the Chrysler Sebring are from a Hot Wheels and the wheels on the Dakota are from a Matchbox.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Your detail work really brings out the best of these Maistos. Nicely done. :thumbsup: Especially the Sebring - cool design and we have one just like it.
If I may make one suggestion, your handiwork deserves some upscale wheels and rubber tires. Just MHO. :)

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your detail work really brings out the best of these Maistos. Nicely done. :thumbsup: Especially the Sebring - cool design and we have one just like it.
If I may make one suggestion, your handiwork deserves some upscale wheels and rubber tires. Just MHO. :)
Thanks! I agree with you on the wheels. I did theses about 12-13 years ago, there wasn't to many die cast then with nice wheels like we have now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts