Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is another recent addition to my 1/18 scale diecast collection. This one was one of those cars I had to get for the collection. I really love this car. I know they have some higher end models of this car but for the money this is pretty freakin awesome.

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
It is awesome. I have a thing for the McLaren in any scale, got a few Siku in 1/55 and a Motormax in 1/24. This one looks fabulous.

·
Registered
10,381 Posts
Thanks for sharing

Here is another recent addition to my 1/18 scale diecast collection. This one was one of those cars I had to get for the collection. I really love this car. I know they have some higher end models of this car but for the money this is pretty freakin awesome.

Buddy!....thats a sweet looking car....Super Nice Dude!

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why not make this a McLaren thread anyway. :wave:

:eek: You had me at McLaren....LOL

WOW! You have a nice collection of them and they look good. All the ones I have seen other than the MB in 1/64 look cartoonish. Those are awesome! Thank You for sharing them.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Buddy!....thats a sweet looking car....Super Nice Dude!
Thank You!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts