Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi -
i was thinking i would never see these - but today fedex dropped them off. i was sure these would sell at at fest - did they ??

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
They did not sell out at the warehouse. They were a few left whe I left.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
camaro's

scott1091 said:
How did you get 10 of them, I thought the limit was 2 ?
hi scott and yes the limit was 2 at a time at the warehouse . these where on my dealer sheet of items offer to me for the fest sale -

connections - nah has nothing to do with it - its all about money , so far this year i have spend over $12,000.00 on good old J/L's .

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
darn limit of 2,,,,,,,oh well,,,,glad you got yours. mine run real good too!!

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
I got 4. Two for me and two for my "guest", as Tom Lowe called her (Mrs Owl) Just had to write two separate tally tickets.

In the past, leftover Fest goodies (Fest Car & Fest Slots) went into the Club Member's E-Store, as I recall. Some sold quickly, and some just sorta sat there. I wonder if they're going to do the same thing this year?

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
It was two per person per time through the line as many seemed to figure out. I saw one lady buy nothing but two Fest slot cars and die-cast car each time in line. Yes she left, went to her storage area but then went right back through and repeated the same steps. I only noticed because I was handing out flyers to the Century Center and noticed the same person. The checkout person finally just asked why this person just couldn't buy a whole case because it got silly. Where there is a will....there is a way.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
MARKHOS said:
It was two per person per time through the line as many seemed to figure out. I saw one lady buy nothing but two Fest slot cars and die-cast car each time in line. Yes she left, went to her storage area but then went right back through and repeated the same steps. I only noticed because I was handing out flyers to the Century Center and noticed the same person. The checkout person finally just asked why this person just couldn't buy a whole case because it got silly. Where there is a will....there is a way.
I wonder if this is the same person selling them on Ebay for $9.99 Buy It Now.

I keep doing the math and I can not figure this out :freak:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts