Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
couple cars I got this week in the mail

203-05 WL charger e-bay item 280092925833

$8.00 and one more down for the series 5 , I have a few on the way and that should get me to only needing 2 from series 5 and 2 from series 6 . I haven't decided if I am gonna collect the full sets of series 1,2 and 3 yet because they are very similar , and 203-04 I finished a while ago

viper WL monc series 5 gold hubs and white interior e-bay item 270099017912

99 cents ! and he sent it in a protecto too

·
Registered
228 Posts
must be nice.........

i had to shell out $25 for that same charger........

nice score!!

I have all 6 of those chargers.

Still about 15 cars short for the 60 cars set.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
slow5poh said:
must be nice.........

i had to shell out $25 for that same charger........

nice score!!

I have all 6 of those chargers.

Still about 15 cars short for the 60 cars set.

:thumbsup:
nice ! I wish I was that close . initally all I was after was the 203-04 set , then I decided to get all of them , I have really been focused on the series 5 and 6 lately and I am sure am have missed a bunch of decient deals on anything from 1-3 . I have almost a complete set of series 2 but I wasn't sure if I was going to go for all 60 or just put one set of the white cars together

but yeah I have seen alot of them drop down in price , I remember when I couldn't touch that series 5 charger for under $40 .

·
Registered
228 Posts
The ones that are expensive seem to be the 67 gto, the demon, the cuda and challenger. Those 203-04,05,06 gto's seem to not go for under $60. Luckliy i got one from puerto rico for $38. I was not going to collect all of the 203-01,02,03 because they all look the same, and i like the colored car/white base, wheels combo better, but you can usually get the early series for cheaper so what the heck. I only need about 8 more of the pearl ones.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
slow5poh said:
The ones that are expensive seem to be the 67 gto, the demon, the cuda and challenger. Those 203-04,05,06 gto's seem to not go for under $60. Luckliy i got one from puerto rico for $38. I was not going to collect all of the 203-01,02,03 because they all look the same, and i like the colored car/white base, wheels combo better, but you can usually get the early series for cheaper so what the heck. I only need about 8 more of the pearl ones.
yeah I won't spend more than $10 each on the series 1,2 or 3

I still don't have the series 5 67 GTO , but I did manage to pick one of the series 6 for $25 , although the card came damaged so I have to replace it , so I guess that really wasn't much of a deal

I ended up getting the 203-04 in a trade that started out with a hammered coupe TH I found in the store , I traded that for a KB series WL 72 Nova , then traded that for a cover cars series 3 black 69 camaro WL , then at the one lightning fest traded the camaro and $20 for the Red 67 GTO WL and a street freaks 3 torino , then I sold the torino for $38 ... I figure the money I made from the torino paid for the shipping on the trades , and I got the GTO for $1 :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
you got the red one for $20? That's a good deal dude. You did a bunch of wheelin' and dealin'. LOL
I have about 10 series 1-2 street freaks WL's. I am thinking of selling or trading them to finance other WL's.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Oh, i had to re-read it again. So basically you paid $1. Good deal! :thumbsup:

LIke i said, sometimes I wonder why i collected the 203-01,02,03 muscle cars whites. They all look the same. But, oh well, i guess I'll be able to say i have all 60. Now i just need to work on my mustang classics. I only have 20/40 of those WL, but I have all of the regulars. My problem is i have been collecting those sets for so long I'm starting to want to collect some other series/castings. Like maybe some later muscle cars WL's. But I will press on and finish the sets.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts