Racing is Sunday
Doors open at 10 racing at 1pm sharp!

For further questions call the shop during times listed.:wave:

Thank You,
MVRC:wave:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Nice job Tito, you actually have a respectable thread going here for MVRC. :thumbsup: 6 posts without an f-bomb from the locals! Nice job! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice job Tito, you actually have a respectable thread going here for MVRC. :thumbsup: 6 posts without an f-bomb from the locals! Nice job! :rolleyes:
Thank you Scott!!! Thats the plan, maybe we will be able to make something of this place yet:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
cmon on out and race

the surface i mean the track is unreal,youcould start with tapers but before long your running slicks ,alot of fast guys also and some nice people who will help the new racer with setups and what not

·
Registered
217 Posts
i gotta get parts for b44 john has nice selection
Feeding those 4wd's sucks LOL. I've broken less than 25 dollars in parts racing and praticing over 1 year with the 2wd. 4weel is cool but seem to need a lot of maintance.. Hope Bean hase the parts you need, see you tomorrow.:wave:

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
tried 2 whl

not for me i love the 4 whl drive ive had buggy for 6 mths just started racing and ive replace the front arms bean should have them thats where i got the last set im going to continue to buy all my parts thru him unless im racing somewhere else but hes so stinking close and got the good deals its easier to drive there then to order them online you know what i mean

1 - 20 of 664 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.